Twitter

Before Bathroom

This post is actually a bit of a lie as I had started clearing the bathroom before I had the idea to start this blog. And look I tidied the windowsill (but not the playmobil for some reason) for the photo so you didn't think I was completely disgusting! (Why is there playmobil in my bathroom??)
You also can't see the bag of loo roll which is just on the floor behind the door as I have no storage. *Sobs*

So here are my bathroom tips so far! -
Don't have time to actually sort? Find a nice box and put loose objects in there. Look how tidy the shelf over the toilet looks! (Or it might not because you didn't see it before but trust me it looks so much better)

All those old bottles which are either empty or have a little bit left in them which you haven't used in a year but there's still a bit left so have kept them? Clean them out and put them in the recycling!

All those old bottles which have lots left in them and you haven't used in a year but you paid money for it and are not going to just throw it away? Dont really like the smell but what if there's a zombie apocalypse and you can no longer buy hair product?
Are you really going to use them in the future? Really? No probably not. Clean them out and put them in the recycling.
Especially those which demonstrate our lost hopes. I have kept bubble bath in the hope I might get to a point where I can have regular baths again. I don't have time, when I do it's not how I choose to use precious free time, the bubble bath is about 5 years old and things do have an expiry date. Time to bin!

Put into storage any duplicates. Bought in bulk? No storage space in your bathroom but there is somewhere else? Not an item that you might get caught short on if you unexpectedly run out (eg. Loo roll). Store it somewhere else then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it begins.....

Can we create eco children?

Disempowerment