Twitter

#plasticfreejuly week 1 round up

On twitter for #plasticfreejuly I have been sharing daily companies or ideas that have helped me reduce plastic.
And follow me on @jojolw
Here is my weekly round up.

Day 1 Enjoying a #plasticfree #decaf #brew with @brewteaco
Loose leaf and no plastic packaging


Day 2 Funky Soap Shop for my face soap and shampoo bar (mum #hack - nits don't like tea tree so this one is my shampoo bar of choice for all the family 😁)


Day 3 kids bamboo toothbrushes sold by @EKOearth_
Good size of brush for little mouths
#parenting


Day 4 @WonkyVegBoxes for (mostly) #plasticfree fruit and veggies delivered to my door.
Also 👍 for reducing #foodwaste and donating to food banks



Day 5 Remembering to take a reusable bag to the shops. Keep a small fold-up one in your handbag/car/hung up by your keys.

Day 6 Remembering to take your own cup or mug to places that only give you disposables.
Added benefit is knowing which your cup is at toddler groups!

Day 7 @EarthwiseGirls for reusable sanitary towels, mooncups and other ethical hygiene products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it begins.....

Can we create eco children?

How to use shampoo soap bars